domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2015

Food | Capa Negra serves the best Francesinha in Town | Porto, Portugal

Me and my family went to Oporto mainly to eat a "francesinha" because my mom and sister had never had one. A "francesinha" is a traditional sandwich from Oporto and was awarded best sandwich in the world last year - reason enough to visit this amazing city! So the first thing we did when we arrived there was to ask around where could we eat the best "francesinha" in town, and the answer was always the same - Capa Negra - and then they all added "but its too far to walk there". Turns out it wasn't that far and we were able to get there in about 40 minutes enjoying the views (it's true what they say - the best way to get to know a place is walking). 
The light was against me that day (literally) this is the reataurant we visited, with a very funny looking gentleman right in the middle of my picture, who I should have thanked for making this picture a whole lot more interesting.
Taste and portion size, Capa Negra didn't disappoint. I don't know if it's indeed the best "francesinha" in town, but it was for sure the best "francesinha" of my life!



Inês Tavares

You may also like:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário